Frame Builder's Metal Primer - 400mlSPRAY.BIKE
Frame Builder’s Collection
Primers, undercoats, metal plating and finishing top-coats.
This modern hi-tech anti-corrosive primer is designed to be used on any bare metal bicycle frameset prior to painting. Its acrylic base and white colour make it slightly easier to use on steel than the Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc.
- Product colour: white
- Spray distance: at least 20 cm
- White acrylic anti-corrosive primer
- Ideal for aluminium, steel, stainless steel and titanium bicycle framesets
- Provides a strong adhesion for Spray.Bike paints
- Recommended number of coats: 1
- Drying time: 20 minutes
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- On steel frames, can be used as a more modern hi-tech alternative to the Frame Builder’s Cold-Zinc
For our aerosol products, we can only ship to Australia.